Diagnosis of various disorders get thrown around a lot these days, even when they are not accurate. Jocelyn shares how she was able to overcome her misdiagnosis, get off the meds she was on and heal her trauma naturally and how that has shaped her current career path.
Jocelyn Burke, MA.Ed. is an Empowerment Coach, Energy Worker & and the Program Director of Club Xcite, innovative educational & family services in San Diego, CA. Utilizing her integrative background in education, behavior, mindfulness, Huna, yoga, and Neurolinguistic Programming, Jocelyn loves to apply her passions to empower students, families and holistic service professionals to reach their fullest potential by tapping into the power of their soul.
She coaches and develops new training programs for kids, families, and educators worldwide through Club Xcite and also coaches and provides energy work services for spiritually-driven service professionals through her company Silver Souls Wellness.
For service professionals:
FB & IG: @silversoulswellness
For kids & families:
To connect with her, find her online!
Renowned speaker, international trainer, and resilience expert Pegah Kadkhodaian believes whole-heartedly in the transformative nature of resilience. Over the past 20 years, she’s cultivated a holistic approach to coaching, blending cutting-edge techniques and complimentary philosophies to inspire a completely new way of being in the world. By guiding clients toward their inherent gifts and inner wisdom, Pegah unlocks the profoundly resilient nature written deep within us all.
- Visit my Website and pick up your FREE copy of my eBook 7 Pillars of Resilience
- Join my Facebook Group – Radical Resilience to stay connected and receive bonus materials
- Follow along on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for more updates
- Got questions feel free to drop me an Email
- Enjoy this episode? Leave a review on the Spotify app and e-mail a screenshot to email@example.com to be entered into our monthly drawing for a complimentary 30 minute coaching call.
- Never miss a future update! Subscribe to my Love Notes for weekly coaching soundbites, updates, podcast notifications, and additional free resources